Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello hello hello

Hello hello helllo! To all who check this blog and find few new posts...be of good cheer! A small storm is brewing but is not to be released until my return from a small farm near the town of Hunchun in the Jilin Province. I leave there today for retreat, for small mountains, for fresh air untainted by exhaust of too many taxis honking and too many construction workers constructing, for the the farm where my father has been working the past couple of years. No, I will not see my father, he works from afar but I will meet colleagues of his and new friends of mine.
I do promise to be posting about my most interesting and delightful (though tiring) students and several other random but welcome adventures of mine. So rest in anticipation dear friends!

Oh! And a belated very happy Mid Autumn Day (Tuesday the 25 of Sept) to all you who appreciate the lunar calendar! Yeah Moon Cakes!

No comments: